2 nights in Cairo then travel to Aswan, where you embark on your 5* Nile Cruise to Luxor, taking in the historical sights along the way. Suitable for families, can be customised to suit you.
Arrive Cairo airport meet and assist by our representative then transfer by
air-conditioned coach to your hotel, check in & overnight in Cairo
Breakfast at hotel, meet with tour guide to visit Egyptian Museum, then
visit the Pyramids , Sphinx one of the seven wonders of the ancient World
still existed.pm : transfer to take the sleeping train to Aswan
day 03 :
arrive Aswan & transfer to your Nile cruise
– Embarkation before lunch.
Lunch- Introduction to your guide, Visit the High Dam , the Old Dam,
and the temple of Philae. Sail to Kom ombo
,Dinner – Dancing music.
day 04 :
Breakfast – – Visit Kom ombo temple .
Sail to Edfu – Afternoon tea .
Oriental dinner – Galabiya & costume party.
day 05 :
Breakfast – Visit the temple of Hours in Edfu.
Sail to Esna & Lunch –
Sail to Luxor – Dinner – Disco party .
day 06 :
Breakfast – Visit the West Bank Valley of the King & temple of Hatechepsut,
Colossi of Memnon , El Deir El Bahari ,
Disembarkation , transfer to take the sleeping train to Cairo
day 07 :
Arrival Cairo & transfer to your hotel
free day in Cairo ( optional tour to citadel and old Cairo) and overnight
day 08 :
Breakfast at hotel & transfer to Cairo airport to fly home
– 2 nights in Cairo at 4 stars hotel , bed and breakfast.
– 2 nights on the sleeping train , breakfast and dinner are including
– 3 nights in 5 stars Nile Cruises on full board
– All transfers in the program by air-conditioned coach
– Sightseeing in Cairo / Cruise with English speaking guide
– Entrance fees during sightseeing mentioned in itinerary
– Service charge & tax
– Sleeping train Cairo/Aswan-Luxor/Cairo
above rate excluding
– Visa Entry for Egypt.
– Personal items.
– Any other items not mentioned .
– Optional tours