Itinerary 15 days & 14 nights
Meet & assist upon Arrival to Cairo Airport, transfer to Cairo hotel for Overnight .
After breakfast ,Start the tour to Giza Pyramids.
– Visit the 3 Great Pyramids (Cheops, Chefren and Macarinos).
– Visit the Panorama to see the 3 Pyramids from far and take pictures.
– Visit the Great Sphinx which has kept its secrets for centuries.
– Visit the Egyptian Museum containing over 120000 pieces.
– Visit The Brilliant Collection of Tutankhamen.
Back to hotel for overnight in Cairo.
After breakfast , Start the City tour
– Visit Salah el din Citadel and Mohamed Aly Alabaster Mosque .
– Visit the Old Cairo , the holy churches , oldest churche
– Visit Ben Ezra Synagogue , the Holy Crypt .
Back to hotel for overnight in Cairo .
After breakfast Travel to Aswan by flight. Transfer to Check in your Nile Cruise for 3 Nights.
Lunch on board of your Cruise.
– Start a full day tour to the city of Aswan.
– Visit The High Dam.
– Take a Motor to Philae Temple the Temple of love for the Goddess Isis.
Dinner on Board of Cruise.
Breakfast on board your cruise.
– Relax as you sail along the fertile Nile Valley with 2 stops at Komombo & Edfu Temples.
– Visit Kom Ombo Temple of the Crocodile God Sobek.
– Stop sailing to take a horse carriage to The Falcon God Horus Edfu Temple.
– Continue sailing to pass Isna Lock.
Lunch and dinner on board of your Nile Cruise.
Breakfast on Board of your Cruise.
– Visit the Valley of the Kings.
– Visit the Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon.
Lunch on Board of your Cruise.
– Opportunity to stroll around Luxor with your guide.
Dinner on board of your Nile Cruise.
Breakfast on board of your Cruise.
– Tour to the East Bank.
– Visit Luxor Temple originally joined to Karnak by an avenue of Sphinxes.
– Visit Karnak which covers a huge area and includes several temples, the largest being the temple of Amon.
Transfer to airport to fly to Cairo and overnight at hotel
After breakfast transfer to Cairo International Airport to travel to Jordan
Meet & assist upon Arrival to Q.AIA Airport, transfer to Amman hotel for Overnight .
After breakfast, drive along the Kingsway road, visit Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Kerak, and continue to Petra for overnight.
After breakfast, a day visit of Petra (Full Day Visit), and drive back to Amman hotel for overnight.
Arrival, meet and assist then drive to Jerusalem. We go to the Mount of Olives and visit Pater Noster Church (Closed on Sunday). Continue to an observation point that overlooks the Old City of Jerusalem. Proceed to Dominus Flevit then walk the Palm Sunday route and descend to the Garden of Gethsemane where Jesus spent the last night before he was arrested. Visit the famous Church of All Nations. Enter the wall of Jerusalem and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Drive to Bethlehem and visit Church of the Nativity, marking the birthplace of Christ. Visit Saint Catherine’s Church and Saint Jerome’s Cave where the bible was translated. Continue to visit the Shepherd’s Field. Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, we go to Mount Zion. Visit Church of the Dormition, the place where Virgin Mary fell asleep. Visit Cenacle, also known as the “Upper Room”, the site of The Last Supper. Visit Dome of the Rock (Closed on Friday & Saturday) and the Western Wall. Continue to visit Saint Peter Gallicantu (Closed on Sunday), which symbolizes Peter’s denial of Jesus. Drive to the Biblical village of EinKarem, birth place of John the Baptist. Visit Church of the Visitation that honors the visit paid by Virgin Mary to Elizabeth. Overnight at hotel .
Transfer for departure through Sheikh Hussein , transfer to Amman Hotel for Overnight .
After breakfast, a full day visit of Jerash, and drive down to the lowest point on earth at the Dead Sea for free time of leisure relaxing & swimming, continue to Amman hotel for overnight.
After breakfast, transfer to Q.AI Airport with our full assistant with all airport procedures and final departure with your wonderful memories.
Price Includes: : in Egypt
• Meet & assist upon arrival and departure.
• All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
• Accommodation in Cairo for 4 nights at 05 stats hotel including daily breakfast.
• Accommodation on 05 star Nile Cruise for 3 nights on full board basis.
• All sightseeing tours in Cairo (Private Tours) joining English- speaking Tour guide
• Sightseeing tours during your stay aboard the cruise joining English-speaking Tour guide ( You may join a Egypt Magic travel group).
• Entrance fees to all sites as indicated on the itinerary.
• All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
• All service charges and taxes.
Price Includes : in Jordan & Jersalem
- Meet & Assist in Arrival and Departure for all numbers with free collective visa is beforepassport /immigration area.
- Portages at airports upon arrival
- Accommodation at 4 stars hotels on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Transfers as per mentioned in the program.
- Mineral water provided inside the vehicles all through the tours dates
- FIT 01-06 English speaking escort/driver all through the tours days.
- Local English speaking guide at Petra & Jerash for 1.3–2hours for 1–6 Pax
- Entrance to All Sites Mentioned In the Itinerary.
- English Speaking Guide in Jerusalem.
- Price Excludes : in Egypt
- International flights
- International flight Cairo/Amman 290 USD
* All items not mentioned in the above programme
* Items of a personal nature
Price Excludes : in Jordan & Jersalem
- Visa fees for FIT’S (Individuals cost JOD40.00 = USD$ 57.00)
- Departure tax for all number of groups (Departure tax included at your air tickets)
- Any personal expenses such as telephone call, laundry, drinks, mini bar, etc…
- Tips to guides, driver, and horse boy in Petra, restaurants & hotel staff.
- Any optional Tours or Meals unspecified in tour program.
- Permanent English/French/Italian/German Speaking Guide for all numbers 1 – 6 Pax
- Lunches in Route.
- Dinners in Hotels.